|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Minimum Work Experience||0-1 Years|
|Minimum Education||High-School / Secondary|
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner.
• Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic
• Provide office guests with a hospitable experience
• Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms, travel requests, etc.
• Order office supplies and provide inventory control system
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Female Candidates Only